Register Now for the Upcoming OSHA Oil & Gas Safety and Health Conference
The 2018 OSHA Oil & Gas Safety and Health Conference will be held December 4-5 in Houston, TX at the Hilton Americas. This conference gathers over 1,000 key decision-makers to foster a better understanding of how industry professionals and OSHA can work together to improve safety performance.
The goal of both OSHA and the Oil and Gas Industry is to make work sites a safe and healthy place. This conference serves as an opportunity to share your ideas and experiences, products and services, and build relationships. The keynote speaker at this year’s conference is Johnny “Joey” Jones, Combat-wounded Staff Sergeant (Ret.).
Breakout Session Tracks include:
- Behavior-Based Safety
- Contractor Safety Management & Best Practices
- Drilling & Well Control/Well Servicing & Completions
- Education & Training/Transportation
- Engineering Controls & Process Safety; Events & Mitigation
- Management Leadership & HSE Management Systems
- OSHA Regulatory/Industrial Hygiene
- Target Topics
For additional information on the conference and to register, please click here.