2018 ISN CONNECT Agenda is Live
ISN is pleased to announce the ISN CONNECT conference will have over 30 breakout sessions on the latest industry initiatives and trends impacting contractor and supplier information management. The agenda outlining these sessions and speakers is now available at www.isnconnect.com.
These sessions will feature more than 60 speakers from organizations such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, The Campbell Institute at the National Safety Council, Devon Energy, Fieldwood Energy, Georgia-Pacific, Johnson & Johnson, Monsanto, Nestlé Purina, Nucor, Nustar Energy, Pioneer Natural Resources and more, on topics such as:
- Managing Employee-Level Data
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Prevention of Serious Injuries and Fatalities (SIFs)
- Managing Contracts and Insurance
- ISNetworld Functionality Updates
ISN CONNECT attendees are able to earn CEUs and CMPs by attending both days of the conference. Additional educational opportunities throughout the conference are below:
- Hands-on Labs: One-on-one training on the latest ISNetworld functionality.
- Usability Labs: Opportunity to provide feedback on ISNetworld’s user interface.
- Functionality Demonstrations: Kiosks will be available in the common areas of the conference for a quick, high-level training on key functionality.
- OSHA Recordkeeping Course: Receive an additional .2 CEUs.
- OSHA Psychological Aspects of Accident Prevention: Receive an additional .2 CEUs.
To learn more and register for the labs and OSHA courses, visit ISN Events.
Visit www.isnconnect.com for updates on the agenda, or to register for the conference and the additional classes listed above. There is no fee for customers to attend.