The ISN Team to Attend Region I, Region V and Region IX VPPPA Conferences
The Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association, Inc. (VPPPA) comprises a global community of dedicated health & safety professionals empowering an occupational safety culture across more than 50 industries. VPPPA, The Premier Global Safety and Health Organization™, is the leading organization committed to occupational safety, health and environmental management systems. They have created an intricate network of cooperation between companies aiming for HSE excellence, including the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy and members of Congress.
Attending the regional VPPPA conferences provides the opportunity to network with ISN and safety professionals from across the country and all industries. ISN will be holding informational sessions at each of the VPPPA conferences on “Best-in-Class Contractor Management”. We will also be providing live demonstrations during exhibitor hours on our online contractor management platform, ISNetworld.
- Region IX VPPPA Conference: April 26-28 (Chandler, Arizona)
- ISN will be located at Booth 313 throughout the conference. Our “Best-in-Class Contractor Management” session will take place on Wednesday, April 27th at 11:15am.
- Region I VPPPA Conference: May 2-4 (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- Our “Best-in-Class Contractor Management” session will take place on Tuesday, May 3rd at 11:15am. ISN will be available at a booth throughout the conference.
- Region V VPPPA Conference: May 24-25 (Chicago, Illinois)
- ISN will be located at Booth 108 throughout the conference. Our “Best-in-Class Contractor Management” session will take place on Wednesday, May 25th at 8:30am.
We look forward to seeing you there.