Insurance Made Easy: Announcing Enhancements to ISNetworld’s Agent/Broker Tool
When ISN first implemented the Agent/Broker Tool in 2010, it transformed the insurance management process in ISNetworld for contractors by allowing brokers to monitor and submit documents on their clients’ behalf. Now, new functionality enhancements provide greater flexibility, enabling insurance brokers and member contractors to save time and combine resources to ensure compliance with insurance requirements.
The improved functionality includes:
- Ability to allow multiple brokers to submit to a single Certificate Holder
- Access to an Agent/Broker Directory within ISNetworld
- Capability for brokers to submit Experience Modification Rate (EMR) letters and track EMR expiration dates
- Opportunity for a broker to create a custom contractor list of their insureds
- Email notifications to both contractors and their brokers regarding expiring insurance policies
Since its debut, over 12,000 contractors have granted an insurance agent or broker access to their account. With upwards of 26% of subscribed contractors utilizing the Agent Broker Tool, it remains one of the most popular pieces of functionality in ISNetworld. The Agent/Broker Tool is a service component of ISN’s Insurance Review and Verification Services (I-RAVS), an industry leader in insurance verification and tracking services.
For further information regarding the recent Agent/Broker enhancements or for a demonstration, please contact the ISN Customer Service Team.