ISN’s 10th Annual Users Conference Brings Together Industry Professionals from Across the Globe
ISN’s 10th Annual Users Conference on April 11-12 in Dallas TX will bring together over 1,800 industry professionals from across the globe. The year’s conference features 25 breakout sessions and more than 50 industry speakers.
Session topics include:
• Best practices for benchmarking safety performance and contractor management
• Statistics, trending and analysis from across capital-intensive industries
• 2013 regulatory, legal, workforce and OSHA developments that impact all employers
• Insurance and Workers’ Compensation trending
• Training Qualifications, Competency Assessments and SEMS updates
Industry speakers include:
• John Hermanson, OSHA Region VI Administrator
• Ed Foulke, Attorney at Law, Fisher & Phillips, LLP; Former Assistant Secretary of Labor, OSHA
• Jack P. Gibson, CPCU, CRIS, ARM, International Risk Management Institute
• Barry Lipton, FCAS, MAAA, National Council on Compensation Insurance
• Michael D. Larrañaga, CIH, CSP, PE, Ph.D.
In addition to learning about industry developments and trends, the Annual Users Conference serves as a great networking opportunity. Conference attendees can also earn Continuing Education Credits (CEU and CMP). Stop by the registration desk or contact the ISN Customers Service team for more information.
ISN representatives will also be at the Help Desk throughout the conference, providing one-on-one account assistance. Stop by to receive help with your To-Do List or any other questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing everyone at the conference this week.
For more information on the upcoming ISN Annual Users Conference, click here.